Airy View Bed & Breakfast
- Payment: VISA, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
- Rates: Price is based on Double Occupancy. Ask about discounts for extended stays. Military and AAA discounts are honored. Discount will be applied to your order, after verification of your ID, when you arrive. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Peak Season: A two-night minimum stay may be required during select weekends or holidays.
- Taxes: All rooms subject to 6% PA State Sales Tax and 1.1% County Tax.
- Deposits: A reservation is not confirmed until a deposit has been received. We reserve the right to take a deposit on your credit card. For a 1 night stay, a deposit equal to a 1-night stay is required. For a longer stay, a deposit equal to one-half of the reserved time is required.
- Cancellation: If you cancel your reservation 14 days or more before the date of arrival, your deposit will be refunded in full, less a cancellation fee of $30 per room reserved.
If you cancel your reservation less than 14 days before the date of arrival, you are responsible for the entire amount of reserved time, except to the extent we are able to re-book the cancelled room(s). Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed reservation dates, you assume responsibility for all of the original nights booked for your intended stay. We can not be responsible for unused rooms due to late or canceled airline flights, family emergencies, threat of bad weather and other travel-related mishaps or for changes in plans which shorten your stay. Vacation Insurance is available from several providers online to inexpensively protect you against covered unexpected events.
- Check-In time: 4-6pm, unless other arrangements have been made by calling innkeeper prior to arrival. Check-out time is 11am.
- Smoking: We are a Non-Smoking facility. There will be a $250.00 cleaning fee applied for smoking indoors. Burning candles, incense or any other devices is also prohibited indoors. Smoking is permitted outdoors in the designated smoking area.
- Children: Well-behaved children age 15 and over are welcome. Regrettably, our facility is not equipped to accommodate young children.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed.